Saturday, December 6, 2008

Slipping away....

Slowly but surely, i felt life slipping away frm my tighly closed fist...the feeling ws horrible...it ws lik, all i hd ever dreamt abt, wud remain a dream forever...i ws happy in my own world, but not necessarily in the real world...the conflicts hd become too gory to endure...the minutes were running away...the sand tht ws tim ws dripping away....my tighly closed fist ws found wanting...i ws on the verge of losing a battle i dint choose to fight....and thn....a ray of light shone on the insides of my cerebrum...and my fist opened...it ws tightly closed no more...wonder of wonders, time stopped in its tracks...an thr i ws, back on my feet...ready to face the world....ready to accept and move on...ready for anothr innings....just ready and game for life!

P.S. : This is jus a fictional account...and NOT my story! ;) m too cheerful to be drawn into such depths of depression :)

No comments: