Saturday, October 18, 2008

O2

After a long and eventful trip to la-la-land (read Sangli, with most time spent in The Shrine or on Dhav's couch), i cant keep back frm sayin' this....These guys r my oxygen...i wud probably choke without them in my life...without them, my life wud b like heart without beats (ah!melodrama), like Dev Anand without his leg-spinning action, like search without google, like news without IndiaTV, like devil without horns and like Aussies without Warne.... (sounds weird? so wat? who cares with ths guys around!) So guys, this ones a tribute to you...i hv one word/phrase for each of you...here goes...



Dhav: Bhai!


Niks: The othr half of our Phoonked-up pair and my partner in crime since ages


Ravi : Gentlest Big Brother anyone cud hv


Ro: Seems very profound...and is! in his PJs (no i dont mean in his Pajamas!) :D


Anup: Talented but A-May-Zzzing!


Varun: Dude!
Pic courtesy Ravs and his unending creativity!

Pu: Takloshri Mandar Kane


Vish: Gentlest and most understanding Small Bro anyone can hv


Andy: Riteish ;)


Jammy: Wacky!...until then 'Chhup Gaya Hain Badalon Mein Chand Kyon?' :D


Deeps: Atta girl!


Ru: Only girl i know, with a sense of humor!


Sur: Varu's sweetu! ;)


Niki: I'm stuck in my college! @#$%^&


Asa: I'm stuck in my work! @#$%^&


Nams: Ata kay baba...majja ahe eka mulichi! :)


YOU ALL ROCK! :)

3 comments:

Anup Gosavi said...

Gud one man! :)I feel almost everyone can be described in 4-5 words, except ourselves! These girls asked me to describe myself in a truth or dare game and i was lost! :D

Nikplenary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikplenary said...

Nice one... Thanks man... Always glad to be there!