Friday, September 5, 2008

Keep It Simple Stupid...

To quote my friend Harsh...(and to borrow a line or two frm his blog :D )

Statutory Warning: Chaste women, extra sensitive girls and overtly sensitive males... do NOT visit the link that is shown on this post. If you do, it will be at your own peril, I take no responsibility for anything the other guy has written. If it offends you, don't sue me!

Its a mad mad world...

The last line in the above article deserves special mention!

(@Harsh: I hope you dont mind the blatant plagiarization! :D )

1 comment:

Harshvardhan Pande said...

naah, n since u mentioned my name i dont really think its plagiarism ;)
Quoting from the link:
"It's just kissing," said one of about 80 men who turned up.

"It's hardly the end of civilisation. It's a bit dull really," he added.

Now here's a man who has vision, bring on the heavy duty action! Now, NZ is another country that enters my "must visit" list ;)
Wonder what would've happened if such a contest were held in India.
Aaj Tak - Breaking News - Ladkiyon ne hosh gavaya... Kya hua bharatiya nari ko??? Dekhiye 8 bajey