Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dus Ass Wale...



Raavan, without any doubt, is the WORST MOVIE I have seen in the last 10 years, probably even the worst I have ever seen ...I dont remember being as utterly perplexed and mindfucked while and after watching a movie since I saw Refugee and LOC, but even those had some redeeming moments...and some of the recent crap like Kidnap and Karzzzzz was of the so-bad-its-good variety....

Raavan is the lowest of low points in Mani Ratnam's career and Abhishek Bachchan's non-career...For some reason, Ash's (non-existent) cleavage hogs more limelight than any shred or iota of acting skill she allegedly has...I have seen some seriously BAD movies, and i mean real bad bad movies like Jai-Veeru and Team-The Force, and even they seem like Picasso in front of this Dus Ass Wala Raavan...Mindfuck! डोक्याला शॉट! डायरेक्टरच्या आईचा घो !

5 comments:

Harshvardhan Pande said...

Awesome review man. I will not post a review, coz there is nothing more left to say. I have never asked ppl to stay away from a movie, until I saw Raavan. I stopped counting the no. of times I must've said WTF during the movie.
Lousy, horrible, shite movie!

Aaaaaakash said...

Watta review !!!!!

Papillon said...

Ek number review... Shantanu at his furious mode... Vachunach andaaj aala ki tu actual movie pahtana kay comments kelya astil..:D:D
Ending is superb..hahaha... I will send a link of ur post to my friends who are not finiding 'appropriate' words for cursing this movie.. hahaha..

MsBlogger said...

Was it really that bad? I haven't checked any other reviews but I expected it to be better... Was there nothing good about it?

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.... may be $*@# will do the equal trick !!