Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally F1!

The season hs been kick-started by an amazing Australian GP and looks lik, aftr long, this season is gonna be really interesting....my interest in F1 hd kinda reduced aftr Schumi retired and i hardly watched any races in the last 2 seasons, altho i did keep track of the results...but somehw ths yr, somthng inside me wants me to get back to my old self and watch all the races incl qualifying, just lik it used to b few yrs back....so heres to an awesom season ahead!! and as always, m willing to bet my bucks on Ferrari yet again, altho Brawn Mercedes seems the team to beat ths season...but this is just the beginning...the field is wide open! only time will tell whos gonna top!

3 comments:

ADI said...

You are betting on the right 'HORSE' my friend!

Sameer said...

I think 2008 season was one of the best in recent years... You should not have missed it, even though it was w/o Schumi... What a finale it was at Interlagos...

And 2009 season looks exciting! Specially with Brawn coming into the picture...

Shantanu said...

@sameer: i did watch a few races in parts (tho not fully) last yr and thnkfully, the season finale ws one of them :)

but altho the 08 season ws pretty competitive, i somehw cudnt get myself to watch the whole deal...blame it on loyalty towards schumi :)