Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dream home...

The trip to Pondicherry last week with mom and dad reopened a small vault inside my heart where i had kept something hidden from myself for quite a few months now...My dream abode...
It mite sound quite funny/silly...but nevertheless i just wish to share it today...A few years ago, i had this idea of how i would like my dream home to be... a nice, smart,small and self-sufficient bungalow with a small garden around it and with some open space for leisure activities...the seashore on the backside with my own pristine beach whr i can relax whn i want and frm whr i can get all the seafood i need...a poultry on the right side for a steady supply of chicken...far enough to not affect the aura of the place and yet,near enough to be easily accessible...a dairy on the right side to ensure an year-round supply of butter,cheese,curds and milk....A nice mango grove nearby so that i can hv all the mangoes i want in summer...and a coconut grove on the other side for regular supply of fresh coconut water....

Bassss...jeene ke liye aur kya chahiye!!!

P.S. : I know its all focussed on the food aspect but cant help it....my life HAS been centred around food for quite some time now!

No comments: